Anytime one is a member of the team, contributing to the effort to make and keep America great, stronger, and protected externally and internally, when an emergency arises, something should be said, even if other parties such as government analysts and security already know what you have to say and much more, and this is established wisdom.
When the sun rises tomorrow, which as a blessing often taken for granted, many will be able to see aspects of the chaos that occurred in Virginia earlier today.
The sun rises and sets each day, chaos performed by human beings at at protesting rallies do not duplicate themselves in an order like that.
The events in Charlottesville earlier today, and generally what was beneath the floor of civilized behavior, does not deserve to touch the pages of chapters in American history.
All said, for now, what we, HCN, will do, is lay out a few basic principles, some 'spiritual', some 'practical', that are always solid, and points of references to make assessments, and help make the situation better.
Number one: American homeland security, domestic defense, and that ilk, is smarter and more advanced than foreign enemies will ever know.
-Message: If a foreign enemy is planning something in an attempt to try to deteriorate the United States, even if it be in the way of reducing our dignity, they might as well be told to, please desist and do not bother, they will not succeed.
Second point: There is a saying about being 'dragged by the forelock'. The context might be in 'Sufi literature', but the application, as witnesses to the chaos in Virginia can see, has applications to everyday dimensions.
-Consider the following questions and points:
- Why did the incident happen in Charlottesville? Did Richmond, or its roughly 72 miles of proximity to, which used to be 'Capital of the Confederacy', back in Civil War days, have something to do with it?
- Is there an invoking of threads and innuendos of 'hate is still alive' going on?
- Filling in the the the rest of the sentences to the 'dragging by forelock' wisdom, will not be laid out here. Albeit, if a faith guide to the White House has shown up, there are those of us that know the rest of the sentences, that are on the same page, in reference to what the assessment of the scenes in Charlottesville are, or could be.
- When chaotic dangers emerge, and there are fits of violence happening, where human beings are beside themselves numerous times, there could be additional dangers not fully ascertained or ascertainable yet, which could also emerge or have emerged.
- Two police officers no longer with us, is any of what went on today worth it?
- In the knowledge of mass groups of people acting out behaviors, there are sayings and knowledge that have to do with tides of energies to the left, where one could ask, how could so many people be in that modality; how all that happens, refer back to the forelock literature.
- Of course, the standard question is there for incidents like today's scene, which is, was everyone who was involved fully 'annihilated in work of the Lord'? If the answer is yes, then so it be, if the answer is no, or not entirely, then there is some serious reflecting that some people should be doing about where their minds, behavior, and cleanliness of heart, needs to move to.
We really did not want to place the subject matter on the first page of the newspaper, but, maybe there was a mild victory there to those to the evil left; however, there are other victories that will be one by those of us that strive for a peaceful nation.
Posted by HCN.